Wednesday, March 30, 2005

If it's not one thing, it's another.....

So much has happened in the last 8 days, that I don't even know where to begin. Some of it's still a little to fresh to talk about.

In fact, I think I'll just gloss over it all, and say that today was the best day I've had since last I posted.

It began with me getting a new job (answering service operator, 7 bucks an hour bene's after 90 days) and ended with me relaxing by the water in Washoe Valley, drinking a beer and fishing. We brought home 6 Rainbow trout, and I've still got beer, so all is good.

I'm debating on whether I should clean the fish, or ask Pops to do it.

Not that I'm squeamish about that sort of thing, it's just that my hands were so cold out at the pond that they just warmed up, and I'm still having trouble using them.

Hope all is well with all of you, and if my hands thaw out, I'll try to post again later.

Poncho las Diablos,

T.

No comments: