Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Lit up like a firefly, just to feel the living night

It's been hot.

I mean really hot. Last night, I couldn't get to sleep for the longest time. Then when I did I woke up not 20 minutes later because I was too hot.

Then, some kind soul called my house at 12:15. Not wanting to move, I decided to let the machine grab it, and then decide if I wanted to talk or not. Whoever it was decided not to leave a message, and they were calling from a 'private' number, so *69 wouldn't even tell me who they were.

What's the deal with that anyhow? If you're calling me, I ought to be able to find out who you are. I mean, you have my number, so what's the big deal?


Work is good.

I'm starting to build a rapport with some of people that I call on a regular basis. Some are nurses, some are on call people for other services, and even a doctor or two. I think things are going to be good here. I like the people I work with, and the job, while it can be frustrating at times, is quite fun.

One of the biggest pains in my hide, an account that shall remain nameless, has done us the ultimate favor of leaving our service. I can't tell you how nice it is. 98% of the calls coming in on that line were complaints.

Coming soon: Pictures. I need to get batteries for my camera.

Guess that's it for now.

T.

No comments: