Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Picture this...

It was a long shoot. 9 rolls of film were exposed, and we were all over. Out at the river, with the natural foliage, down in town at the Capitol building, back at her house in the hammock and by the rock of her house.

It was a pretty good shoot, and I'll see what I have when I drop the film off, which I haven't done yet. It was also hotter that I'd expected, and as I usually wear a hat when I'm shooting (keeps my hair out of my eyes) I got all grimy.

I came home, cracked a beer, and was just thinking about taking another shower when my phone rang.

It was L, of whom you've heard me speak incessantly. She was in town, unattached, and looking for something to do. Can you say Sushi? Now, those are only the leftovers, and the roll on the left is called Fire Roll, and it was the SHIT!!

So, we porked out, came back and watched some tv while I worked on her back. We had a good laugh at the expense of a little girl on Jeopardy. They're doing like the grade school tournament, and the answer was something like 'Puff the Magic Dragon froliced in this 'in the land of Honilee.''

Her answer? What are pansies.

All 3 of us were laughing out loud at that. I could barely breathe I was laughing so hard.




Well, today it's back to the grind. Not that I mind so much. I had 2 GREAT days off. Not only that, they didn't try, not even once, to call me in. Work is really no problem, as long as I get my down time.

Ok...guess that's my Tuesday. Tune it later for the next thrilling episode.

T.

ps i am soooo looking forward to sushi leftovers for lunch today

No comments: