Monday, September 11, 2006

Shhhhhh....

Whoot! I feel like I'm rifling around in someone else's house on the sly. And don't worry T, I'm not actually rifling around in your house while you're away.

My name's Kelly, and I live somewhat near our beloved T.J. separated only by about 20 or so miles of high-desert highway and a plethora of box stores and chain restaurants.

That said, I've never met the man in person, although I understand he has a well-conditioned ponytail, so every time I'm in town and spot a ponytail, I think to myself, "Hmmmm, maybe..." I swear I spotted him once at Del Taco, I was in the drive-thru, and he was one of those unfortunate souls who chose a table near the windows facing the drive-thru traffic. But the sun was bright that afternoon, so it may have just been wishful thinking.

I used to be a rather consistent blogger, over at www.letterstojake.blogspot.com, but I've been rather spotty lately, as I am hugely, grossly, indecently pregnant with my second child, and I've been working a lot, and I've developed a love-hate relationship with my computer. Long on hate, short on the loving part. But this is like having a fresh kitty box to scratch around in, and I'm enjoying it!

Thanks for leaving the key under the mat for me, T! I'll make sure to clean up after myself and bring in the newspaper. Later!

No comments: