Friday, September 21, 2007

One application = One job.....

Yeah, so I'm totally freaked out.

I mean "Awesome, oh wow, like totally freak me out, I mean right on....Toros sure are number One!!!" freaked out.

I have applied for one (1) job.

That was on Wednesday. Today is Friday, and I've been offered a posistion.

Yeah, I don't believe it. It's a pretty cool thing, in a way. I mean, I am making a living off the misfortune of others.

Now, that's not as bad as it sounds. I'm not personally going to benefit directly from their misfortune, but I'm going to be taking care of the loose ends.

I am now an ebay lister for a local loan company.

My day will consist of taking pix (you know how much i hate taking pix) listing, and packing items for ebay.

A loan company, I hear you ask?

Well, in the main, yes. It has other names.

Hockshop.

Pawn Shop.

Yes, I am now going to be auctioning off the small debris in the war of the economy.

Or something like that, I'm not sure.

Anyhow, they started me at almost my last salary, and I can wear jeans to work, so I'm stoked.

I don't have a set schedule yet, but I think the hours are 9-6. It's been a while since I've had a day job, but with how early I've been waking up lately, it's not like it matters.

Anyhow, I'll be in a back office with my own computer taking pix and writing descriptions of various and sundry items. This of course equates to very little, if any, customer contact.

Buenos las vegas,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds perfect!! That's the kind of job *I* need!

No customer contact. Wow. Sounds absolutely DREAMY!

:p

Good luck with it, babe! :-*

T.J. said...

I have high hopes, and of course will be blogging about it.....

AndiePandie said...

Woohooo! Congrats on the new job! :)