Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I'm kinda glad I didn't officially sign up this month.....

Cause I already like, missed a day.

So, I'm going to go take a shower now, then come back and blog.

Ok, so I started a load of laundry too.

I'll bet you didn't even notice the time lapse, did you?

Yeah, I thought as much.

I'm like totally bummed I missed yesterday. I had plans to blog, and once or twice thought 'I should go blog now' so I'm not really sure how I let it get away from me.

Well, for good or ill, there's naught I can do about it now.

Today was my Monday, and for a day at work...well, it was a day at work. I really have no complaints, other than just the general 'I hate that I have to get up and go work for "the Man" so that I can make my way in this world' kind, and I'm sure we all have those, so I'll spare you mine.

But then, as Scarlett said, 'Tomorrow is another day,' and even tho tomorrow will prolly be much the same as today, there is always hope.

Hope that I'll win that lottery, that jackpot, that book deal.

That, of course, will lead to my Presidency, and I promise you this: Things will be different when I'm in charge.

I'm not going to go up on my platform now, but I do have strong beliefs about some of the things wrong in this country, and I have real plans to take care of a lot of them.

But that, Dear Readers, is a story for another day.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: