Wednesday, May 04, 2011

May the 4th be with you...

So, here it is, the unofficial Star Wars day, and I find myself without a thing to wear....

Well, I suppose that's not literally true, but I surely don't have anything Warsish that I can wear to work.

I apologize if this all seems a bit disjointed, but I stayed up laaaaate last night....or, well, early this morning, I guess.  It wasn't just for fun, however.

Well, actually, I guess it was.  There's this friend I've made at work.....we'll call her S, and one day whil she was over here hanging out, I put on White Collar, and now, she, like Pops and I, is hooked.

We watched like 4 or 5 epi's last night, and the sun was coming up when she left.  That, coupled with my 'inability to sleep when the sun is up' super power means I'm running on about 5 hours of sleep, which isn't much, as I've been getting very little lately.....

As I'm typing this, Discovery is airing one of those 'the end of the world as we know it' docu's.

You know, 2012's right around the corner.  The whole 'magnetic field reversal' theory has been brought out, and they're talking about possible side effects:  earthquakes leading to tsunamis, and super volcanoes erupting.

They've just started talking about what would happen if the Yellowstone caldera were to erupt.

Short answer:  We're fucked.

Ok, enough of that.  I've gotten one request for a video, and really, that's enough, but I'd like to see another comment or two from some of you.....just to know you're still lurking about.

Look for the vid in a day or so....I mean, I have to get a script together....or maybe a blog to read....

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: