Sunday, July 08, 2007

A good jumping off point.....

I'm pretty stoked. I stopped by and talked to Mark yesterday, and he showed me this:




He was with a client, so we didn't really get to discuss the specifics, but I think it's going to be a rockin' tat when all is said and done. I go under the needle Thursday the 12th at noon.

Y'all'll have to wait until Friday for a pic tho.

Well, maybe if you all behave I might log on Thurs after work and post the final product. We'll see.

And since I've been going there every day now, here's your daily dose of CNN.

I'm off today.

Can you believe it? I'm also scheduled off tomorrow, but I'm still not gonna answer my phone. I'm just superstitious that way.

One more thing of note before I go: In a surprising turn of events, I actually slept in today.

And I mean really slept in. I woke early, and heard Pops making coffee. I thought I'll just lay here until the coffee is done (my pot has an audible alert which is nice) and then I'll get up.

I decided that the coffee must be ready, got up, looked at the clock, and it was fucking 9:00 am.

Man, I can't remember the last time I slept that late. It was great.

Well, off to read some blogs.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: