Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Awesome, oh wow!! Like totally freak me out, I mean right on. Toros sure are Number 1.

Is your bleach totally awesome?

I ask, because as you can plainly see:



MINE is.

So, the holidays are upon us.

Well, Thanksgiving is anyhow. And of course Christmas is just around the corner.

There is something that happens before even Thanksgiving though.

Michael turns 20 tomorrow (wednesday).

So, in case I can't reach you tomorrow, Happy Birthday!!!

Just one more year until you can drink and gamble. You do know it's going to be the longest year of your life so far, right?

Thanksgiving is as sis's this year (as usual) and Pop's is doing the turkey and his kick-ass Brussells sprouts. Oh, and he'll be making gravy as well.

I was hoping to go out for Black Thursday this year, but they need me at work on Friday, so no go. I mean, I could prolly get up and get a couple things that I want really cheap, but I'm sure it would be at the cost of passing out at my desk at work.

Which I usually try to avoid.

Well, there's food downstairs, and it's calling my name, so I'm outtie.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Too Easy!!! Or is it lame that I just knew this one right away? BIO, baby!!!

Beth said...

Happy Thanksgiving, love!!

Eat LOTS!, Drink LOTS! And be MERRY!

(no, not gay, just merry - happy!)

*humps you like a turkey leg*


:D