Friday, November 30, 2007

You've got red on you.....

Ok, this is it.

The final day, the final post of NaBloPoMo.

It's also the last post before I go bury my best friend. I suppose I could blog tomorrow morning before I leave, but I don't see it happening. Since I'm not driving, I intend to take my camera along.

I suppose I would have taken it even if I was driving, but at least now I can take some road pix as well.

Well, maybe.

Tomorrow is going to suck. I'm trying not to get too depressed, but it's tough. I just know that the service is going to tear me apart.

This is kinda lame and disjointed today, and for that I apologize. I've just had tons on my mind lately.

On another note, my right elbow is hurting like a mutha fucka, and I'm not sure why. I'm beginning to think that it's from using the 'saran wrap roller tool' that I use to pack the snowboards (and anything else i feel like) more securely. Whatever the case, it feels like somebody is knifing me in the elbow.

But only when I use it.

Which, in case you're wondering, is all the time.

Ok, I've got to get ready cause it's almost time to head to breakfast.

Siesta con aqua,

T.

No comments: