Monday, December 03, 2007

Ok, so I didn't post yesterday.....

It was kind of nice to have a day off, actually.

Well, a day off from blogging anyhow. I did still have to go to work. We were busy as hell (well the store was) and the store was packed with people almost all day long. I helped out with the phones and letting my fellow employees know when someone needed a question answered, or wanted to see something in one of the locked cases. It was a hoot!!

Oh, and the Raiders surprised the Hell out of me with another win. That's 2 in a row..... I almost soiled myself when I heard that. Well, I actually kinda saw a little of the game, including the ending. We only get one channel on our t.v. wall (no cable in the store) and it happened to be the channel that carried the game.

That's 4 whole wins this season. They've officially doubled their wins from last season. Yeah, it's the second year in a row it's been tough to be a Raiders fan. And yesterday, they even beat their arch nemesis, the Denver Broncos.

What can I say, I'm stoked.

So, it's back to work again today, and I'm looking forward to getting through this week, and having a couple days off where I don't have to do anything.

Especially something funeral related.

Ok, guess that's me done.

Carne del diablo,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Your Raiders just got lucky. That's all.

:D

I actually have become addicted to blogging everyday, now. But if I miss a day, I won't feel so guilty. :p

T.J. said...

Heh...Yeah, I hear that.

About the blogging anyhow....

T.