Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Chee. Unlimited technology of the universe, and we drivin' 'round in a Ford P.O.S

Multi tasking, again.  Eq, blog, artificial respiration.

I swear, one of my hardest jobs is keeping old computers alive.  Right now, the task before me is to continue the existence of a Pentium 90.  Yes, a Pentium so old, it doesn't even get a I.  I'm reassembling my work box of the same make/model to (hopefully) get it to recognize a 9gig (sigh) drive.  Even as week speak, it's spread across the table in my dining room.

But, I digress.

I've been fighting this little grey deamon for almost 10mos now.  Today, however, it will bow to my skills. ( Yeah, right)  ...more later... 

 
Wow...much later...it's Wednesday evening.  Karckdafrakkin computer.  Everything fell to shit yesterday.  I don't really want to bore you with the details.

Another day, another week, another month, another year of my fucking life.  Up early.  Walk to work.  Work.  Got a ride home, which is nice.  Sitting here, too hot to do much.  Was only 95 today.  I've started hearing the geese tho.  That usually means an early autum.  I sure hope so, although we have yet to even begin August.

I should have a car by the second week of August.  Heh.  We'll see.

Anyhow, guess that's it for now.

Later,

T.


No comments: