Thursday, July 29, 2004

I've got a bad feeling about this...

Wow...can't believe it took me so long to use a Star Wars quote.

It seems to have snuck up on me.  This weekend I will be attending my *cough* 20 year class reunion.  I knew it was this Summer, but I guess I wasn't paying attention to how fast the summer was rolling by.  Much like the last 20 years, I must say.  So, I've spent the morning going over my High School days, and the intervening years.

I'm at work, listening to Rush, and doing my lunch hour as I type this.  At least it's not sweltering in here.  I'm sure it's too hot outside tho.

The reunion starts Friday night, at a pair of local bars.  That should clue you in.  If the Carson High class of 1984 did nothing else, we did know how to party.  I can assure that the party will be on in Carson City this weekend.  I don't know how in the fuck I'm going to be up to start golfing at the ungodly hour of 8:30 a.m.  Time for dark glasses, and a Tylenol milkshake, I guess.

Well, lunch is almost over...guess I'll post this...maybe more later, and look for a drunken update late tomorrow night.  Prolly Sat night too.

Later,

T

No comments: