Saturday, December 25, 2004

I hope you all had a good Christmas

Lessee....I had a day off, worked 5, was scheduled off 2....got called in both days. As much as told my boss, this ain't cool. He worked the next day for me, and told me to take the day off, so that's cool.

I'm watching It's a Wonderful Life right now, and barring any unforseen disasters, it may be the first thing that's gone right for me all day.

I don't have the heart to go into it right now, but perhaps in a few days I'll be able to talk about it.

Oh, yeah. If anyone cares, I'm having a birthday soon.

Ok, ok. Quit pestering.

January 12th, and since you'll ask, and as I have no shame, I'll be 39.

Sorry to bitch on Christ's birthday, and sorry for being selfish (the root of my bitchiness).

Queso muy bueno,

T.

No comments: