Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Two hearts slamming/As one /It's Blood music

Once again, tendency to be early has bitten me in the ass.

See, the vampires got ahold of me this past Friday, and I set an appointment. I had this great plan for today that included a trip to walmart, the to the coven. As I was walking, and not really sure how long the trip was going to take, I left a little earlier than I would have if Wally world wasn't involved.

Needless to say, I got to UBS waaaaaaaaay too early.

Got to the front door at 10:00, and they aren't open yet. I'm hoping that they open at 10:30, but I'm not counting on it.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I tell ya.

Well, at least you had that there nifty iPhone to keep you occupied.

Butthole.

I'm still really jealous. Although, I have a plan in place to get my own nifty iPhone. As God as my witness, I WILL HAVE ONE!

*techy humps*

T.J. said...

Bliss: Yeah, pretty much. I hope you get one soon....you'll *love* it.

*iHumps*

Happy Gramma said...

Come to my blog and grab the button for Welcome Wednesday. It is a good way to get more followers.
www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com

cfoxes33 said...

LOL. Stop by and pick up your Award!