Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My tomorrow is not your tomorrow....

Obviously.

It's a little different for me now, as I'm working swing shifts now, which puts me home around 12:30, or 1:30, if I've got the later shift.

That, coupled with my still not being able to sleep much past 9 am has made me a very tired boy lately. It's also kinda screwed my days around. Night is day, day is night.....

I'm sure you understnad.

Well, if you've ever worked that shift that is...

A lot's been going on, but not a lot that's really exciting....

Work's been dealing me a pretty bum hand, but it's nothing I can't handle.

I'm still carless, but that's not a surprise. I've never really been all that worried about having a car to get around, and with the new pad, I'm only like 15 mins away from work, which is nice.....

Let's see...what else....

Oh, I gave blood again. This time, my walk to the UBS building only took me like 3 minutes. See, I'm basically across the street from them now. I'm trying not to let them konw that though, 'cause they'd prolly just set up a machine at my house, and donate every day when I get home form work.....

I'm sure I have dozens of other stories to relate, but those will have to wait.

I'll try and be better....

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

k bare said...

thank you...for giving blood. i am so thankful for all that take the time to do that. it really is a gift.
plus - it saved my life!
;)