Friday, April 01, 2005

There's no fool like an April fool.....

I just realized that today is April first. Isn't it funny how time can get away from you?

Maybe it was the two weeks or so that I took off work. That always seems to skew my sense of time. They say that April showers bring May flowers, and we all know what May flowers bring.

Yes, that's right. Pilgrims.


Ok, now that the bad joke is out of the way, I'll go ahead and say that I think I'm going to really like my new job. I've always had good phone etiquette, and have been complimented on my professional manner on said device.

I had to sign an nda, so I won't go into much detail.

There is one thing tho; I'm currently the only male operator on staff. It's a good thing I get along with women. Grin.

I haven't gotten my set schedule yet, and to be truthful, I'm not even sure that I will have set days off. I do know that I will be working swing, which at this company is 12:30 to 9 p.m. For me, that's a pretty nice time frame.

I'm scraping the corners of my brain, and I can't seem to find anything else earth-shattering to relate, so I'll bring this to a close.

Fiesta con carne,

T.

No comments: