Saturday, April 23, 2005

Let's try this again.....

I was going to post a couple days ago, and wow, what a mess. I couldn't even get the posting page to load. Needless to say, I was pissed, but what can you do.

I like my job, in case I haven't said that lately. I'd forgotten (almost) what it's like to deal with the general public on a daily basis. It's not as bad on the phone tho, as I can have any expression on my face that I want, and the people I'm helping don't know.

It never ceases to amaze me what people think constitutes an emergency. I can't go into details, but gah!!

The only problem I've encountered so far, is the hours I work (12:30 to 9 pm) make it nearly impossible for me to raid with my new EQ guild.

I'm having a bit of a hard time this am....have published this twice so far without meaning too....

I must need more coffee....

I guess there's not really that much more to say, so I'll close, before I accidently publish it again, and have to edit AGAIN!!

Take care.

T.

No comments: