Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dish Network is a flaming bag of dog poo.....

No, I'm serious.

We've had it for about 18 months now, and I have to say, it's prolly the worst thing I've ever spent money on.

It's not just that 85 percent of the channels are either pay per view, paid programming, or fucking home shopping network clones, nor the price they charge for 90 channels of pure crap.

No, what's been pissing me off (for like the last month) is that at least once a day (and sometimes up to 3 times a day) the fucking satellite signal drops, and I'm forced to watch the 'acquiring signal' screen for 10 minutes or so.

Today was the last straw.

As some of you may know, I'm a huge fan of the tv series Firefly. It's one of those shows that I loved so much that it died.

I lasted only a single season. In fact, a mere 14 episodes.

Not only did I love the stories, the premise, and the effects, but the cast was stellar. Nathan Fillion as Mal, Summer Glau as River Tam, and Alan Tudyk as the pilot Wash.

Adam Baldwin was in it, and a couple of other actors whose names you may not know. One of my favorite characters, in both the series, and the movie (serenity if you dont know) was Kaylee.

Played to perfection by Jewel Staite, Mal sums it up perfectly when he states: 'I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from bein' cheerful.'

Well, that right there says all you need to know about Kaylee. Well, except for the fact that I absolutely love her character. She's cute, she's funny, girly, and the ship's mechanic to boot.

She's wonderful.

Well, tonight, Jewel Staite was on Warehouse 13, which I've been waiting to watch since sometime in May or so when Jewel talked about her role on Twitter.

I set my DVR, and readied myself for the glory.

Then fucking piece of shit Dish Network lost the signal 3 fucking times in the first 15 minutes of the show....

No fucking joke.

I was (and am) sooooooooooooooooooooo fucking pissed. So pissed in fact, that I called and cancelled the fucking service.

Fucking piece of shit Dish Network.

Never again, you fucking fuckers.

Oh, and I got a job. I'm working at WalMart as a back room stocker. I'm not really sure of my duties, or my days, but my schedule is 4pm to 1am, which we like to call second or swing shift.

I'm just fine with the hours, in case you've forgotten.

Oh, and I didn't have to cut my hair, and I get to wear jeans to work.

I know, right?

Less than 3 weeks unemployed.

I think that's a record for me.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: