Sunday, July 11, 2010

What can I say, I'm lame....

You'd think that with all this extra time on my hands, I'd be blogging more, but as you can see, I haven't been.

I don't know why really, except for the fact that without work, I have even less to blog about.

I am pretty excited about going to the Fandoango for brunch today. I know you don't really know what I'm talking about (except for you mom) but they have the best fucking buffet in the world.

Well, at least the best I've been to. Some family is coming up from CA, and all my local family (mom pop sis my 2 neices gramma sis's bf) are gonna go get our feed on.

Also, as it's Sunday, it's (pretty sure) a champagne brunch, so I get to do a bit of drinking too.

I'll twitter some updates and photos later, so if you don't follw me on twitter, you won't get the instant updates, and will have to come back later (or maybe tomorrow) for pix and such.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: