Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dont' give me speeches, cause they're oh, so droll....Leave me alone, let me rock and roll....

I just looked, and noticed that I've had a pretty crappy post count for 2010. I'm not sure why that is exactly, but I'm going to try and to a little better.

I'm not making any promises, but....

Hell, I'm not even sure anybody's still reading this thing anyhow.

I never get comments anymore....except for the spam ones....which I now filter out...

My stat checker doesn't get hits from any of the ISPs I used to know...like Ohio or Lousiana.....or Michigan for that matter.

Are you folks still there?

Should I keep doing this?

Please, let me know if you're still out there reading.

Buenos con queso,

T.

PS mad bonus points if you can name the song/artist that the title comes from..... t.

6 comments:

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

Stat counters don't pick up when folks read you via a reader. ;) So am I still reading? Hellz yes. Like I'm gonna go away. You'd have to try harder than less posting. :D

T.J. said...

Andie: Yeah, I guess more folks are using feed readers these days...

It's all well and good, but damnit, I miss my hits.....

Grin.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

I use a reader, too. Because I care. But anyway, yeah, don't go anywhere! Don't be all fly by night like that!!!

k bare said...

i'm still here.........

T.J. said...

PSP: Well, you got the album/band right, but the name of the song?....

K bare: Wow.... I had no idea you were still reading..... You were my first, you know.....

k bare said...

of course i still read......

*grin*