Saturday, August 14, 2010

So, I totally didn't blog last night.....

But then, I guess you know that.

I'm just so tired when I get home these days. I mean, the walk to and from work isn't that bad (less than it was to the pawnshop) and in the mornings, while it's still cool, it's even kinda nice.

The walk home is usually a sweat-fest, but I have my iPhone, so at least I'm entertained.

The major difference is that I'm on my feet and moving all day at work, less breaks and lunch.

And up and down ladders.

And lifting/stacking/moving boxes of stuff.....some heavy, some not so much.

I mean, it's nice that I have stuff to do all day. There are very few 'what can I do now' moments, and that makes it easier to get through the day. It also makes the time go by faster (well seem to), which is nice.

I'm hopeful that once I get used to running around all day again that I'll be able to recover from it better.

As it stands tho, I'm just a tired pup.

Also: To the fuckwad that called me last night around midnight and woke me up....fuck you you wrong number dialing prick.

Since you woke me up, you could have at least stayed on the phone long enough for me to answer.....

Why were you even dialing a number. Don't you have a contact list in your fucking cell? Either put your fingers on a diet, or add the folks you want to call.

I was not amused!!

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: