Friday, September 09, 2011

Simon has joined his ancestors.....

I don't have all the details yet, but apparently Chinese neighbor guy has given up the ghost.  We haven't heard too much about it, but as I get more info, I'll share it with y'all.

I guess Anna is still doing fine, but who knows?  I've heard that old couples often go very close together, and they've been together ages from what I understand.

In other news, it's Friday, and boy do I need a weekend off!!  Work's been a festering boil of conflict, and I've been tempted to just walk the fuck out.

I've never done that before, but I'm reacing my limit these days....

Also, 16 days and counting.

I know I haven't really blogged much about it (or anything else for that matter) but Dland is on for the week of Sept 26th this year.  It's going to be a short trip, and only 4 of us are going (pops sis niece me), but my daughter's going to school in SoCal, so we'll get to see her too.

There's a chance that my friend Tammy might be able to join us on one of our days in the park, so I've got my fingers crossed for that.

It's been entirely too long since I've seen her....

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: