Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I've been e'murph'sculated

It's my own fault, I suppose. You see, I was giving Murphy a hard time about not being listed on her site.

She dropped a comment on my Slut post, and told me that she added me. Being the person that I am, I popped over to her site, just to make sure.

I scanned the list. Then again, and nothing. I was thinking maybe my browser was loading a archived page, so I refreshed a couple times. Still, nothing.

Then, near the top of the list, I found my name. Only one problem:

I'm not a girl.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Oh well.

Now, if I can just find a pair of fuck-me pumps in my size.....

Queso y bueno,

T.

Edit: turns out i did, in fact, have the skillz to make the pic small enough, but readable as well heh whoda thunkit

No comments: