Sunday, March 20, 2005

Yeah, it's been forever...what's your point?

It' been a rugged week. I've been in almost constant pain (quit my job over it, in fact), and it's getting worse.

I have gone fishing a couple times. Not having a job is nice in some ways, but I'd trade it for no pain and a job. My back is a wasteland, and even as I sit here, it's hurting, so I'm not going to spend uncounted hours typing all the gory details today.

Oh yeah, it snowed again last night. It's been hinting at it for a few days now, and now it's here. At least I don't have to go anywhere today.

Headache, brought on by neck/backache = not fun. Not even a bit.

Well, gonna go eat a handfull of ibuprofen, and chase it with a glass of whiskey. If that doesn't kill me, I may post again later.

Then again, maybe not.

T.

p.s. it's fucking snowing right now 8:35 am pst winter can suck my dick

No comments: