Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Has anybody seen my life?

I'm pretty sure it was around here somewhere.

Boy, there's a lot going on. My new job is good, but they have been switching my hours around quite a bit, as we've had 3 different people take vacations since I started. Hopefully, it'll settle down here in the next couple of days.

I had computer problems....Don't ask. Have I told you how much I hate computers?

I've also gotten a 'summer project.' It is, in fact a 1973 Superbeetle (read Volkswagen) that I picked up for a mere $500.00. I plan on pulling the engine and rebuilding it, so if you see grease on some of my posts, you'll know why.

I've even been neglecting Everquest, which it totally unlike me. I did manage to get in last night for a rather important raid tho, so I feel better.

And now, on to other things. Suse has passed the music baton to me, and I have to admit to a bit of lameness in the music category. One of the things that happened in my last significant relationship resulted in the loss of all my cd's.

I don't really want to talk about it.

I have managed to get a few back, so I apologize in advance for the lameness to follow.

Total Volume of Music Files on my Computer:
Er....none. I don't have an mp3 player yet

The Last CD I Bought was:
Garbage 2.0

Song playing right now:
"Margaritaville" Jimmy Buffet

5 Songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:
"2112" side 1 by Rush (it's actually like 6 songs by itself, but it's all one track)
"Separate Lives" by Phil Collins and someone else from the White Nights soundtrack
"Simply Irresistable" by Robert Palmer
"Crazy" by Patsy Cline
"Heavy Metal" by Sammy Hagar

Oh, yeah. I went and saw Revenge of the Sith yesterday afternoon. That makes all 6 in the theatre for me. And yes, I have the reluctant duty to tell you that I saw Star Wars the first it was out in the theatres.

Well, I can smell coffee downstairs, and I need a cup badly. 'Sides, I've nearly talked myself out for now. Off to read everyone else now.


Siesta del muerte,

T.

No comments: