Friday, November 11, 2005

Driven

I started this post much earlier in the day, but my computer went off while I was using it.

Twice.

Well, actually, all the power went off and came back on, but I was on my 'puter for 2 of them.

After the second one, I decided to cut my losses and post later.




Got a few things to talk about:

Poppa and I broke down and bought some Omaha Steaks. It's been a long time coming, and we were a bit skeptical, but I'm here to say that they're pretty damn good.

Poppa cut his with his fork.

Omaha gets a big Hurrah from me.




I've also got a new blog to introduce you to. She's new, and starting kinda slow, but I have high hopes for her. Check her out over here.




I've put in for, and gotten a whopping 5 days off. This is in preparation for a visit to California to celebrate my son's 18th birthday. I can't believe he's going to be 18. It's going to be a long drive, but we'll be stopping in Walnut Creek for a Cheese Steak.

Ok...guess that's all for now....Hope all is well with y'all.

Fuego de las mones,

T.

No comments: