Friday, November 18, 2005

I've been a bad boy.....

I've neglected to blog lately. Thus it is that I have some news to share that should have been posted earlier, but there you go.

My son turns 18 on Monday. Through an act of God, I'm actually going to be able to go see him. In fact I will be leaving in a scant 30 mins or so to start the drive down to his house.

It's about 8-9 hours from where I am, depending on traffic and the like. I'm going to be gone for 5 days. We have some cool things planned for the trip (pops is going too) and as soon as my son decides exactly what he wants to do for his birthday, we'll have even more.

I plan to take lots of photos, so be prepared for that.

I'd love to chat more, but I must finish packing. Hell, I have to start packing for that matter. At least I did my laundry.

Last night, I might add.

...Heh...

Told you I was the king of procrastinators.

El sombrero los carne,

T.

No comments: