Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I have dined on Honydew and drunk the milk of Paradise

I'm bored.

I'm sure none of you really care about that, but I just thought I'd share. I'm also broke. This was rent check, and I think my finances = 2+ in the ashtray of my car. I'm also off today, which is a good thing.

I've got split days off this week. Tuesday and Thursday. I also have to watch C.S.I New York tonight. I'd told myself that I wouldn't, that 2 C.S.I.'s were enough for me, but the bastards have outsmarted me. There's a 2 part episode, you see. It started on the Miami one, and will conclude tonight on New York

Bastards. They're out to get me, I know it.




In other news, I finally got around to watching Love Actually. Very cute movie, but again, a real tear-jerker. Very long as well. Like 2:15. I highly reccomend it.

Well, I'm tapped out.

Have a good one.

T.

No comments: