Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm dreaming of a....

White Christmas.

This is what I woke up to yesterday morning. There was less than half an inch on my way home Sunday. God was busy during the night.

It's been pretty hectic lately, thus the lack of posting. Some notable highlights:

1. My beloved Carmex has gone the way of all flesh. Yes, our journey together is finally finished.

2. My psycho ex has become even more so in the past week or so, to the point of harassing my mother through email. She's now blocked. Some people.

4. Had my Christmas party at work yesterday. The gift bag was full of holiday goodness, including gourmet cocoa, and the card, ah, the card. A $50.00 Walmart card, and a 50 dollar bill. Can I get a Hell Yeah!?!

5. Pops and I are going Christmas shopping today, and I envision a marathon session. Walmart 6 days before Christmas. I don't have high hopes of making it out alive. Plus Target, the craft store (sis wants a mickey scrapbook to chronicle our vacations), and anywhere else we may end up. Lunch, of course will be In and Out. I'm so glad we finally got one here.




Ok, there's your brief update. I'll try to blog later (as if any of you really care to hear my day-to-day) but no promises. I have a feeling that I'm going to be pretty worked by the time I get home.

Wishing all of you the best Chrismachaunaquanzaka ever.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: