Thursday, December 01, 2005

My brain is stuck in first gear.....

I really have nothing noteworthy or earth-shattering to report. It's been back to the grind ever since I got home from California.

We lost another operator at work. It's a real bummer for 2 reasons. She was a real hoot to work with, and on top of that was a fantastic operator. She picked everything up really fast, and was just a rockin' employee.

I'ma miss her alot, as an operator, and as a friend.




Thanksgiving dinner was great, but I was fighting a sore throat cold thing, so I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I might have. We ate at my sister's house, and then I worked from 5:30-11:00 pm. Everyone works on holidays, you see.

We had our first snow on Monday last. In total we got about 1.5 inches, depending where in town you were. This was followed by just enough rain to melt all the snow. I'm ok with that. Driving in the snow is such a pain in the ass.

Gnagahh.....

Guess that's all you get. Brain won't engage.

Se muedo me vaca,

T.

No comments: