Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's going to be a good year for mosquitos.

Or is that a bad year?

Well, either way, I've already gotten 4 confirmed kills this season. There are 2 others that I prolly got, but who really knows. I'm happy to report that I've remained unbitten so far.

I'm not sure where they're coming from to be honest. I think I've told you that I live in a mountain desert. We did have a wet winter tho, and there's this new what, holding pond? I don't know, but it's part of the new freeway project.

I just had an epiphany. It's the fucking huge pond over there. Motha' Fucka'. I'd like to know how they're getting through the screens tho.




Yeah, yeah....I took a ton of photos on Memorial Day. There's a huge folder of art I have to sort through so keep your pants on.

I've got my niece, a couple vurry vurry cute puppy photos. Couple of arty shots as well, and one pretty much garanteed to offend someone.

Anyhoo....bit late, and my eyes are killing me....all dry and crap....I'm dozing off, so I'm off.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: