Saturday, May 27, 2006

The soup's the thing....

I love Top Ramen. I don't eat it every day or anything, but for when I do, it's the best shit evah.

I'm not just your 'open the package and dump it in the pan guy either....

First, you have to have something to put in it, like some teriaki pork or something. Then you have to break the noodles in to 4 equal sized pieces.

After the noodles cook and you've drained off most of the water, add the spice packet, some teriaki sauce, and the meat group, and you have the final result.




In other news, even as I was blogging the above, I received an invite to a bbq on Memorial Day, so look for some more pics then.

Until then, these will have to tide you over.

Shakespeare once said that "a cloud is sometimes dragonish." It's one of my fave quotes from him.

Something about the domino quality of the sign spoke to me.

And here's a storm rolling in.

Well, I can see it's time for the work prep to start....shower and all that crap. Have a good one folks.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: