Monday, June 12, 2006

Boy trouble....

That sounds bad, doesn't it?.

Just to clear things up, I'm not having boy trouble, but I seem to be fielding a lot of 'what do guys think' questions lately.

I do my best, but sometimes it's hard to make you ladies believe that guys have no hidden agenda. Most of us don't even have the concentration skills to think about more than one thing at a time, let alone try to build layers into our daily conversation.

Hell, half the time we have trouble stringing coherent sentances together.




Mosquito update:

Well, I took a little nature walk the other day. I strolled over to the holding pond:



Do you see how fucking huge that thing is? It's a mosquito generator if ever I've seen one. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, it grows giant fucking bugs:



Now, a couple other images from my walk.

Snake Hill



An unnamed creek:



Don't fence me in:



A scary tree:



Ok....that's all I'm going to post now, I'm scared that blogger will choke on it. While I was walking, I was also drawn to various 'found objects.' Look for the floaters, a lens, and a curious pink scroll to follow....

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: