Sunday, April 22, 2007

So, I'm home then.....

I couldn't do it.

I really wanted to, but I couldn't.

I had visions of myself, (print out of the 'Fartist' post in my hand) standing up before my assembled family and friends, and doing standup.

I discussed it with B and T, and I think L, and all of us agreed it would have been funny....


There's just something about doing fart jokes in church....

Anyhow, it was a looooooong weekend. I have a couple pix, but they're depressing.

Look for them soon.

Sadly, I have no pix of the drive home (in the snow, 04/22/07 coming over the pass) as the camera was in my pocket, and it was either drive and ignore the camera, or get it and crash the car.

You see my dilemma.


In other news:

I'm worried about Michael.

I've been dealing with it by not thinking about it. I can't let myself think too much about it. Not only because I can't deal with much of what might occur, but also so that I don't imagine some totally off-the-wall scenario, and it turns out to be exactly that.

They say God will never give you more than you can handle.

I'm wonderin'.

T.

No comments: