Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Busy busy busy

Well, not really.

You can actually translate the title to read: I've been playing alot of EverQuest lately.

I could go into the details, but as I've pointed out on more than one occasion, only one of my readers (hi andie) would really appriciate hearing about it.

And I'm not even sure she would, so I'll just say I'm having fun with it.

I've been neglecting other things, like my blog....

I also have some news (possibly) but I don't want to jinx it, so I'm not going to say anything about it.

Well, I guess I just said something about it, but I'm not going to say any more.

For now.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I read. I suck at commenting, but I read.

Crossing my fingers for you!!

Whiskeymarie said...

So, are we ever going to hear about your news?
;)

T.J. said...

I think I jixed it by talking about talking about it....I had hopes that Walmart was going to hire me, but alas, they didn't.

Sigh....