Friday, June 24, 2005

Another casual weekend

I don't know if I've mentioned that I now have a dress code at work.

It's nothing harsh, mind, but still I must conform. During the week, i.e. Mon-Thurs we subscribe to what I guess is called 'business casual', which for me means 'pants not clearly identifible as jeans, and a long-sleeved, collared shirt.'

Now, my sleves are usu rolled up, my top button is never buttoned, and I don't have to wear a tie, but it's still more dressy than I usually go.

Enter Friday. Friday is jeans and t-shirt day. So is Saturday. Sunday? Well on Sunday, anything goes. Well, within reason, I suppose. I've never tested the limits, but I have worn shorts and a tank to work on the last 3 consecutive Sundays.




My sisters b/f is going to talk to the techs where he works, and see if they can tell him enough about my wiring to get my car rolling. Let's keep our fingers crossed, shall we?




Here are some interesting facts about Israel
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One fact you won't find there, is that apparently, I've developed an audience there. Or so my stat tracker leads me to believe. I got a stat tracker shortly after starting this blog. Not because I'm an egomaniac or anything, but because I'd seen one that tracked locations of browses. I thought that was cool, so I signed up.

In recent days, I've seen a strange trend, well, at least strange to me. I've been getting hit a lot from a server in Israel. I don't know why this should be, but welcome, if you're surfing me from there.

Oh, and by the way, leave me a comment sometime. That goes for all of you.

So, ok, I guess that's it for now....

Take care.

T

No comments: