Monday, June 20, 2005

It's been a busy few days, but I guess you know that

Whew.

Sometimes it's hard to find time to catch your breath.

I've been working. Of course.

I've been playing Everquest. Of course. My guild has finally broken into the Plane of Time. I know that doesn't mean much to those of you that don't play, but take from me, it's a pretty big deal.

My son called me last night, and we talked for quite a while. He's got a job now, and it sounds like he's doing pretty well. He also asked for the addy to my site, so if you're reading this M, hi there, and welcome.

On the car front, I actually have some good news, if you can handle it. I got the engine unfrozen, and I didn't even have to take it out of the car.

Are you as stunned as me? I'll bet not. Now, the only thing left is to decipher my wiring problems. Well, we can hope.

Off tomorrow, so we'll see if I can get sommat done about it.

I'll keep you posted, but for now, I'm off to work.

Fuego del muerte,

T.

No comments: