Friday, June 03, 2005

I see the Middle Kingdom, between Heaven and Earth

I know I told you I'd post and let you know about Hellday at work, but as it turns out, it wastn't nearly as bad as I'd feared it would be. Sure, there were busy times but there were times that were as slow as any day we have.

I have to say I was quite happy to not have to deal with insanity on parade. Then, of course, I had 2 days off....In a ROW, if you can handle it.

I spent Wednesday drinking beer and striping down my SuperBeetle.

Now, don't get the idea that this is MY car, no, not by a longshot. The year is the same, but you need to imagine it much more faded, and not nearly as clean. Picture a car that has been sitting, unused, in the desert for 2 years.

If I had a freaking digital camera (donations gladly accepted) I'd post some pictures of it. If I can get one, maybe I'll even start a 'Restoration Blog' and document my progress. Yeah, right. I can hardly ever even find time to post here.

Yesterday was spent in a glut of Everquest. That, quite literally is all I did yesterday. Unless you count the one hour break I took to make and eat some macaroni and cheese with hot dogs in it.

Yeah, I'm pathetic, I know.

Well, time for a shower and stuff, back to the grind today. Take care all you crazy kids.

Fiesta con fuego,

T.

No comments: