Sunday, September 25, 2005

Just say no....

That's the best way to stand fast in the face of temptaion.

Yeah, it's cheesy, but I've been in that kind of a mood lately.

Had a very busy day, but having a car sure is nice. Went for a grueling Sunday afternoon at Wally World. I'm sure you have all had those. Literally hundreds of people jammed into the fucking rat maze that a store the size of a small school can be twisted into. I saw a lady pushing one cart, pulling another behind her, with a friend behind another, all of them heaped with groceries.

Couple that with the disappointing lack of a couple key items. Namely bleu cheese (only one pack in the whole fuking store) and clams, of all things. The result? No homemade dressing, and also no clam chowder. We also bought a griddle (say hello pancakes) and a toaster oven.

Check out was an excercise in patience. I'll bet we stood in line for 20 mins. I know that we left the house at about 1:15, and didn't get home until after 6. If my math is correct, and I have no reason to hope that it is, we were prolly in that store for 2 and 1/2 hours (we hit target and lowe's on the way).

Greaugh.....I'm sore all over.

In other news, I inherited another eq account. Yeah just what I need. Now I can 2-box now. No, that's nothing kinky, it just means I have a healer/slower class that I can take anywhere I want...grin

Ok, think I typed myself out for the time being. Guess I'm outtie for now.

Pulpo Ranchero

No comments: