Thursday, March 09, 2006

34498

That's the number I woke up with in my head. It was a holdover from a dream, the only part of which I can remember is the number, and that in my dream, it was a tire size.

Now, the funny part is, I know that's not a tire size. It is, however the zip code for the roaring metropolis of Yankeetown Florida.

Oh, and also the address of Uddin, Riroz-Ridge Manor Medical Clinic.

If only either of those things meant anything to me. Oh well.

Back to the photos:

The cloud I saw when I left my sister's house:




That was it for Sunday, as I had a call from L, and she really needed a friend, so I took off to Reno. It's so nice having a car I can just hop into and take off. I took my camera, but of course forgot to take any pix. This is a view of Washoe Lake as I drove back in the morning:



So that's the end of this photographic journey.

Carne del Diablo,

T.

No comments: