Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A day late and a dollar short....

Well, not actually.

It's more like 2 days, and I'm flat broke...but I digress.

The photos from Saturday's shoot also became Sunday and Monday. Part of the reason for that is that I had to work on Sat, so it made for less entertaining pix. Not all of us had a formal dinner to go to.

So, here they are in no particular order:

Well, that's not entirely true. This is the 1st I snapped on Saturday, prior to paying my storage.




Stuck behind a bus.



My computer at work.



Mmmmm...'New' music.



One of the random examples of 'desk fauna' in my office.



Ok...that's it for Saturday. Sunday has become a ritual now. Every morning we go over to Sis's for waffles, and so here is the newest addition to the family, Ava.




A cool cloud formation after leaving.

ok...for some reason, blogger won't let me put any more photos in this post. Guess I'll try again later...

T.

No comments: