Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The calm before the storm...

Ok. I know it's been forever, and for that I'm sorry. I've been in my 'I hate winter, and by extension my life' phase of the year.

I've talked about it before, and so I won't belabor the point.

Things have been pretty much ok lately, if unexciting. That's a large part of why I've not posted. I mean, how interesting is it to hear what I had for dinner?

I'm currently working 2:30-11:00 pm, and that has prolly contributed to my lack of posting too. By the time I'm up and through reading blogs, have grabbed sommat to eat, and showered, it's almost time to head out, and thus no time for blogging.

On another note, Suse has proposed an interesting challenge, and I'm going to take her up on it.

Come Saturday morning, I'll take a photo an hour, and then post them to my blog. It should be quite fun, and if any of you are up for it, let me know.

I wish there was more excitement that I could post about, but the most earth-shattering news I have to report is that last month (well, January actually) on the 12th, I turned the magic 40.

Yeah, you can almost feel the excitement, can't you? Didn't do much, but my Mom bought me all kinds of swag: 2 pairs of shoes, 4 pairs of Levi's, 9 or so new shirts, a bottle of Obsession, a bottle of Escape, and Cell, the new novel by Stephen King.

Kinda made out like a bandit this year. Beyond that tho, it's been pretty boring. We've had our share of snow this year, but thankfully it's all been pretty much melted before I've had to do much driving.

We're in the middle of a storm system right now that's supposed to be pretty nasty, but so far all we've had in the valley is rain. You won't hear me complaining.

Ok. Time for the pre-work ritual.

Puerco de las deniro,

T.

No comments: