Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Just when you thought I was back to posting....

Sorry for that. Got slammed with a nasssssty cold and it had me feeling like 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag. I'm still not entirely over it, but at least I can mostly breathe again.

Half of my nose is still packed to the rafters tho. I hate being sick. I'm sure I'm not the only one, so I'll try to keep my whining to a minimum.

Not much has been going on in the days since last we spoke. We've had a couple storms, but nothing too noteworthy. It has snowed, but not down here in the valley. Well, it's snowed, but not much, and it mostly melts by the next day.

That's just fine with me. Snow may look beautiful, but let me tell you it's a real pain in the ass. When I first moved here, I loved the snow. I used to pray for it. Now, however it's just something else to make my life more difficult.

In other news, L, who you've heard me speak of has just had a birthday. I've also shown her where this blog is, so if you're reading this L, Happy Birthday.

They are having a double experience celebration on EQ, so I'm going to go play that for a while.

Take care of yourselves, and don't get caught doing anything.

T.

No comments: