Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Come on you apes.....You wanna live forever...?

I caught Starship Troopers on tv last night. I remember the first time I watched it. Not being an avid Heinlein reader, I came into it cold. I had no idea what the movie would be like, and was unprepared for the campiness.

My girlfriend at the time (now known to me as the lying whore) and I popped it out of the vcr, and watched something else. A couple days later, now fully prepared for it, we put it back in.

The upshot? I love this movie. It's funny, dramatic, action packed, and perhaps best of all, Dina Meyer shows her tits. I'd been waiting for that since waaaay back in the Johnny Mnemonic days.

Now, you may think I'm shallow, or that I'm a pig for bringing it up, but the simple fact of the matter is, that can make or break a movie for me. Not because someone's famous or anything like that, I just like boobies. Well, among other things.

Ok, enough of that. It's 8:09 as I write this, and we're gearing up for brekky at sis's. We created a bit of a monster with that waffle iron that we got for sister. After breakfast, I'm off to Reno. I've been going out to see L quite a bit lately, and we've got an odessy planned.

She has no work on Monday, so I'm staying over Monday night too. We're going to finish our photo excursion around town, and who knows what else. We've been kicking around the idea of going to the driving range and swinging the clubs, so we'll see.

Look for a photo-filled post on Tues or Wed. If, that is, Blogger will let me post pics.

El poquito grande,

T.

No comments: