Sunday, April 16, 2006

Mother nature can kiss my ass...

Ok...the blog below (or the previous one whatever) was one of those posts that I had to save and post later. It was, in fact, posted on Tuesday after my trip to Reno.

You may have noticed that I didn't post a ton of pictures. The reason for that is that the weather sucked the bone all weekend. I shot a couple with my 35, but we haven't finished the film off yet, so noting to see.

We had a great visit, don't get me wrong, but I'm so fucking sick of this weather.

Today is Easter, and again the weather. We had planned a golf day today. Pops, sis's SO, and I were going to play 27 today. The best part? 10 bucks each. With a cart. Pretty sweet deal, right?

You betcha.

The only problem was the snow. Yeah, that's right, you heard me. The SNOW!! I mean it didn't stick or anything, but it was fucking snowing. April 16th, and it's snowing.

Needless to say, we didn't golf. Had a great dinner tho. Ham, asparagus, potato salad, beans and rolls. I'm stuffed.

Here's another link to the phots I tried to post the other day.

Myspace Blog

Later,

T.

No comments: