Saturday, April 29, 2006

So, another 2 weeks have gone by

I really have no excuse. I've been neglecting my blogging, and there's no real reason for it.

Well, except for the fact that I live a grey, meaningless existence into which comes no fun, excitement, or adventure. Either that, or I'm just an adult with a full-time job, too many bills, and no money for extra-curricular activities.

In fact, I'm so broke this week (and was last week) that I don't even get to go to Reno to see L, which sucks. I've been getting out of Carson pretty regularly to go see her, and tho we don't really do much, it's still getting out of town. Of course, since I've been unable to go see her the weather has turned fine.

Hope it holds for a week or so. We still have a photo odessy that we need to get done in Reno.




I work today, but it's my Friday, so that's all to the good. Then, there's breakfast at sis's tomorrow, and Monday is payday. That should make for a little gambling and drinking....depends on the size of the check.....

Ok....that's about all I got from Boringtown this time. Hope you're all having more fun than I've been.

T.

No comments: