Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy Blogaversery to Me

That's right, exactly 2 yrs ago I started this mess. I've been through a lot in the days since I first posted, and I thank you for going through it with me.

I wish I had something profound to post, but I'm still waking up (just started the coffee) and my brain is not ready to engage yet.

I do have a couple pictures to show you tho.

Oooooooh:




Aaaaaaah:




Sparklers are fun:




And, finally, as my homage to Sprizee, here is the first in a series I like to call my 'Pissycam' series:



So, that's it for now, but I may post again later. After going through my previous posts, I realized that I never posted the 'found object' photos from my nature walk a couple weeks ago. That kinda pisses me off, really. I'll try and get my shit together enough to post them.

T.

No comments: