Thursday, July 13, 2006

A pocketful of sorrow...

I know we've discussed this before, but I just want to go on record as saying that sometimes, you just need to cry. It's not always easy for me, though. I've had a lot of musical barriers at times, and it's the songs that can make me cry more than anything.

This last time, however, things were much easier. I felt like it was time for a good water show, so I went into my 'monday blues' play list, and grabbed a ton of pain. Then, I even went online and bought a couple of all timers.

Separate Lives by Phil Collins and Marilyn Madison. This one is on the White Nights soundtrack. If you've ever had your heart broken, you should listen to this one.

I also bought The Longest Time by Billy Joel. Say what you want about him, but I love his music. He's got one of those voices that just, I don't know, kills me.


And her voice rings in his ears, like the music of the Spheres



Well, I survived my first two graveyard shifts. I have one more for sure, and maybe 2. Yeeps....I remember graveyards. I don't like graveyards. Well, I like graveyards, I just don't like working the graveyard shift.

We've pretty much paid for the Dland trip, and are now on to spending cash. I'm so excited to see my kids. I just hope I can stay alive until Sept. It's going to be close, though.

In my abscense, I'm again going to ask for some assistance with posting. I'll be blacked out from Sept 12-16 at least. I'd like someone(s) to, if the mood takes you, drop a blog on my spot while I'm gone.

If this sounds like something you might like to do, shoot me a tell, or if you have my number, text me.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play a little everquest.

Buenos con queso,

T.


ps suse you are still capable of posting on my site feel free to do so at any time

No comments: