Monday, September 11, 2006

Heigh ho, Heigh ho it's off to well....not work we go...

But rather Disneyland.

That's right boys and girls it's finally here. It's 6:40 am local as I write this, and I'm just waiting for Pops to get is ass out of the shower then we're outta here.

This first day sees us driving from Carson City to Grover Beach, where my son lives. We're staying at my ex's house, and then tomorrow morning, we're up at the buttcrack of dawn, and in the park by 11 or so.

Summer and my mom will arrive by plane/shuttle, and then the fun will begin in earnest.

Yeah, and work already tried to call me in yesterday. What the fuck, over? For the first time since I started there, I actually found the strength to say no.

Ok....time to dash.

Guest bloggers, you're up!!!!!

T.

No comments: